- The modular mini PLC system for the low and mid-performance ranges
- With comprehensive range of modules for optimum adaptation to the automation task
- Flexible use through simple implementation of distributed structures and versatile networking
- User-friendly handling and uncomplicated design without a fan
- Can be expanded without problems when the tasks increase
- Powerful thanks to a range of integrated functions
- Special machinery
- Textile machines
- Packaging machinery
- General mechanical equipment manufacture
- Controller building
- Machine tool manufacture
- Installation systems
- Electrical/electronics industry and the skilled trades
- A CPU
- Signal modules (SMs) for digital and analog inputs/outputs
- Communications processors (CPs) for bus connection and point-to-point connections.
- Function modules (FMs) for high-speed counting, positioning (open-loop/closed-loop) and PID control.
- Load current supplies (PS) for the connection of SIMATIC S7-300 to a 120/230 V AC supply voltage.
- Interface modules (IMs) for connecting the central controller (CC) and expansion units (EUs) in multi-tier configurations
- SIPLUS modules for extended environmental condition
- For more information visit https://mall.industry.siemens.com
ALL IN S7-300